Precast concrete is a product that is produced by casting concrete in a mold which is then cured in the controlled environment of our plant, transported to site and erected. Precast concrete is highly customizable and ensures reliability, consistency and precision, features which distinguish our product from other building systems and more conventional methods.
Why Precast Concrete?
- Durability Precast concrete outlasts competing materials as it is resistant to weathering, corrosion, abrasion and impact also allowing it to be virtually maintenance free.
- Speedy & Tidy Installations Precast Concrete installation requires 1/3 of the time required in more traditional construction. It also can be constructed year-round in all types of weather, therefore accelerating the entire construction process and ensuring projects remain ahead of schedule.
- Aesthetic Appeal Precast concrete is the perfect combination of versatility, beauty and efficiency. There is a range of decorative finishes and the patterns, colours and even textures available are almost limitless. Precast products can also span long areas resulting in large, open interiors and eliminating the need for expensive support structures or obstructions.
- Fire Resistance Precast concrete does not burn or emit lethal fumes and is guaranteed to maintain structural integrity.
- Hurricane Resistance We use the best raw materials to manufacture precast concrete at the highest standards, producing structures that are able to withstand hurricane force winds. It has also been recently cited that precast provides an effective barrier to damage from tornadoes.
- Long Term Savings The durability of precast concrete allows for lower insurance rates/premiums and little to no maintenance. Use of precast ensures that buildings last longer, look better and remain structurally sound over the years.
- Low Sound Transmission Precast and prestressed concrete are high-density therefore providing excellent sound/noise reduction. These types of products offer superior impact sound reduction and sound absorption therefore providing a quieter environment.
- Building Green Precast concrete is cooler than conventional concrete which allows for cooler buildings.